All cores must be complete units and in "off engine condition" with no cannibalization of parts, fire damage, seized units, completely rusted external or internal, or damage by external force.
– Cores can only be returned on like-for-like basis.
– Cores must be returned in original packaging.
– Cores must be packaged in suitable containers to avoid damage during shipment.
No Core Credit
- Broken Housing
- Non-rebuildable (loose or broken shafts)
- Grenaded turbocharger (foreign material ingestion)
- Visible turbine or compressor wheel damage
- Disassembled units
- Missing or damaged wastegate, actuators, manifolds, sensors, turbine, compressor housing, and blow off valves
MPA reserves the right to deny credit based on the above criteria